Tuesday, December 20, 2011

[My Fancam & FanPics] Heo Young Saeng Curtain Calls During Three Musketeers Musical on 13 & 16 Dec 2011

I will just post the fancams & pics 1st... I will update my fan account after a few days cos I am down with flu after coming back from Seoul. It is -8deg to -11deg over there! Gosh... I was practically shivering almost everyday when I was there...


Here are my fancams & fanpics...^^ 


This is my fancam for 13 Dec curtain call.







These are my pics for 16 Dec curtain call.


























4 comments:

cheezeemelt said...

Wow! Awesome pics! Did Saengie cried at the end? D=

slam10 said...

Cheezeemelt - yup, he did cried. Till now I still hv not watched all the fancams of his last curtain call. Can't bear to see him cry...

Silvia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LyN said...

saw these pics just now~! all are very nice. ^^

thanks for sharing~but somehow i want to skip those crying pics..can't bear to see YS cry~ T_T he got so attached with this musical so its hard for him to let go but im just happy because it seems that all the other actors takes good care of him~

looking forward to his musical works in the future~! im sure he will have lots of offers. but release an album first youngsaeng-ah!! hehe ^^